T. P Boje's books on Amazon

Friday, June 24, 2011

What just happened?

I have no idea what just happened to me. I began writing a sequel to my mystery novel and then ended up with a fantasy-novel instead.
How did that happen, you might ask ... well I guess you are not always in control when you write. I sure am not. Sometimes my characters just begin to do stuff ... and sometimes the story just want to go in another direction.
So now I am a Y/A fantasy-writer as well. The book is called "The Eye of the Crystal Ball" and will be out one of these days. I am very thrilled about it!
So thrilled I just started another fantasy-novel. Now we just have to wait and see where this one goes. To be totally honest it is somewhat of a secret dream come true to me. I have always loved fantasy and read tons of it. I have a pretty wild imagination, so now I keep thinking: Why haven't I thought about this before?
Anyway the new book is called "The Eye of the Crystal Ball" and is now available on Amazon.com, Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment