T. P Boje's books on Amazon

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Academy is now Beyond!

So I did something today you are never supposed to do in the publishing world. And you might think I am insane for doing it, but I did it anyway.
I changed the title of my book The Academy. Now it is called Beyond. I never felt good about that title and it irritated me because I really wanted book 2 to be named Serenity and book three is going to be Endurance, so the first book in the series was going to stand out and didn't match the other titles at all. So here is the new cover!
Anyway I hope I am not confusing too many, but now it is done and here is a list of the books in my Afterlife-series:

Beyond is the first book
Serenity is the second
Endurance is going to be the third (hopefully in dec, but if not then in Jan 2012)
I am planning  a lot more books in the series, but I don't have names for them yet. I hope I won't have to change any more titles though, cause that is really difficult lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment